Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Breaking Bad


This weekend was terrible. I skipped runs and ate like I was a bear going into hibernation. Bad, bad girl. This may not seem like a terrible thing to non runners, I know you all think regular running means you can eat anything you want, but considering I gained 10lbs training for my last Marathon...I am proof that it does NOT work that way.

So, this week is a fresh start. I have drank less wine...well, less than I wanted to, and have attempted an earlier bedtime. You notice I said "attempted". They say intention is half the battle so I am a half battle ahead!

Today, I managed to do one of my "Look Better Naked" workouts 1st thing this morning and then hit a run in town with my mom. I'm feeling pretty darn pleased with myself. That also spells trouble for me because I now want to reward myself with mass amounts of wine and eating like I am a bear going into hibernation. Vicious cycle isn't it?

A final note about the Women's Health Magazine fitness DVD "Look Better Naked"...I do believe you WILL look better naked if you complete even one of these workouts...you'll be dead, but the mortician is really going to appreciate the way you look.

-Cheers from the Vivác Winery Family!
www.VivacWinery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment