Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Super Fuel


Well, I'd write about running, but I haven't been running...so... I won't. I'd write about working, but I'm writing to all of you to avoid working...so...I won't. I'd write about a new workout that you all should try, but I don't know of any.

Yep, currently the "Fueled by Vivác" is all about the fuel! The tryptophan has impregnated my veins requiring me to lay on the sofa only getting up to fetch more fuel. That turkey makes you thirsty right?

So this week, I simply say...when you can't run, Riesling. When you can't bike, Barbera. When you can't swim, Syrah and when you can't get up from the couch because your sauced...cheers us because that my friend, means you are truly "Fueled by Vivác"!

-Cheers from the Vivác Family
www.vivacwinery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment